Saturday, April 16, 2005
Today I bought a chair. I have no idea what it looks like
I'm not even sure how this happened really. I saw an add on Craig's List.

"I love this chair it rocks. I just moved into a tiny apt so I cannot keep it. This chair has artsy patterns and different colors. It is very comfy. It's worth more but I'll take $10.00 to give it a good home. Thanks for looking. Martin"

I sent him an email, asking if I could come by tomorrow. He called my cell, and tried to give me directions to his place and I asked if it would fit in my ford focus, and so he offered to deliver it to me for an extra $5. I agreed, and he said he'd be by tomorrow morning. Somewhere along the line, I guess I agreed to buy it.
So I have no idea what it looks like, other than what the add says.
I choose to think of this as an adventure.


1 Comments:

Blogger T said...

The suspense is killing me...how's the new chair!?????

Post a Comment

<< Home