Wednesday, April 06, 2005
Some thoughts that are completely unrelated to each other.
The only comman factor is that they were all thought by me on the hour long drive from work to Coco's house tonight.

I think I will replace all the boring buttons on my button down shirts with bright funky buttons that I will buy at thrift shops and craft stores. Feeling no obligation to match them to each other, or even to the shirt.

The smell of JR's car gave me a flashback to a dressing room of the first major theater I ever danced in. I remember being nine years old, tugging up my tutu, going onstage, and realizing that I would never in my life have more fun than this.

That a boyfriend that holds your hand while driving is not to be unnoticed or unappreciated for even a day.

That that is the biggest freakin' crow I've ever seen in my entire life!


1 Comments:

Blogger michael.dufel said...

I once held a girl's hand in my car. She was not my girlfriend, and it was a unique moment for both of us. I doubt she has forgotten. For once in my life, I was actually there for someone who needed emotional support.

FYI - I changed my blog address.

Post a Comment

<< Home