Friday, April 29, 2005
Some More Actual Conversations - Bring Your Kid to Work Day Edition
"We're eating frosting for breakfast."
"On what?"
"Er, uh, spoons."

"Here Mr SalesGuy. I drew you a picture of a butterfly."
"But the butterfly has fangs."
"Yep."
"And the butterfly is saying, 'Mr SalesGuy, I'm coming to get you."
"Yeah."
"Uhm, ok."

"Coco, what does VJ say about [Owner/CEO]?"
"That I should always, no wait, NEVER poke him."

"Here MrSE-Engineer. I drew you a picture of a bunny."
"Oh yes, a bunny. A bunny with ......... bloodshot eyes. Thats interesting. And whats it saying here? 'Hi Mr.SE-Engineer, I know where you sleep at night.' Gee, that's ............... uh................ very nice. Very, ............ uh.............. creative. I guess."

"Coco, what does VJ say about [Ma Homie in Marketing]?"
"That he drinks in the parking lot when he thinks no one's looking?"
"No, Coco, the other thing."
"Oh. That I have to be nice to him."

"Here MrGuy in Product Development, I drew you a picture of some fruit."
"The fruit seems to be a mob of angry fruit. With torches and pitchforks."
"Uh-huh."
"Awesome."

"Coco, what does VJ say about [Ma OTHER Homie in Marketing]?"
"That he's a pretty pretty princess?"

"Here, MrVJ's Other Homie, I drew you a picture of some fruit. Look, an orange, a cherry, a grape, a lemon, an apple, a lime and a sasquatch."

"Coco! Is that how we play music in this car?!?!"
"Oh. Sorry."
*turns up to full volume, rolls down window and sings to passerbys*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home