Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Some Actual Names that will get you in the back door.
So the main lobby door is the only door to building that remains unlocked during the day. I unlock it when I come in the morning. But I have to enter the side door, using my key card. All the other doors only open to employees, who have key cards. If you are a temp, or forgot your key card, you use the call boxes. You press a button, and it rings several extentions (mine included) and you say your name or employee number, and are let in.
Now, I've always suspected that some of the other people that get rung by the call boxes weren't being particularly careful about who they let in.

For the past two days, they've been working on the whole door system, and no-one's key cards work. Meaning you have to use the front door, or the call boxes on the other doors. I have to use the call box to get in in the morning. I decided to test my theory yesterday morning.

*VJpushes call button*
"Who's there?"
"Grim Reaper."
*beep-door opens*

I tried a few more, at random on my breaks.
Osama Bin Laden (I actually heard her say, "Must be a temp")
Elvis Presley
Jonathon Clive Bradshaw (So, Jonny, if you wanna come visit me at work, they'll let you in.)

However, barking will NOT get you in. So the rule seems to be, you only need to be HUMAN to get in the side and back doors.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

LOL, you had me on the floor laughing at this. I can just imagine you standing outside the door snickering as you said "Grim Reaper" :-b

Post a Comment

<< Home