Friday, April 15, 2005
'Rez was right. I must be a blogwhore.
As you may have read, this comment was left on my blog by 'Gary'. (Gary, we'd like to get to know you. Do you have a blog? Can we see it?)

"I like your blog. You have an interesting outlook on events. As i was reading i see you have a guy in your life. My problem is that i can't for the life of me figure out which of these guys is the lucky one? Or is that the point?"

My first instinct is to say, "All of them, darling. Please don't blow my cover." but it's probably jokes like that that led to confusion in the first place.

So I would like to take the chance to say that THIS man has the difficult job of dating me. That's the man I kiss every day, as often as possible. That's the man that holds my hand and wipes my tears and shares my adventures.

THAT man loves me. I'm so proud. Please, Gary, tell the world!


3 Comments:

Blogger Krystle said...

Not a blogwhore VJ...just oh-so-very lovable. :)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"blogwhore" made me chuckle at work

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, but no i do not have a blog. I am just a bored creature who kills time on the internet by reading blogs. If I had a blog, I would presume it would be a blog about other people's blogs.

And as for the title of this blog post; I wouldn't have gone as far as saying you were a "blogwhore."

Lastly, JR is one lucky guy. If I had a way to "tell the world" I would share my means of doing so, so you could tell the world.

Have a good weekend!

Post a Comment

<< Home