Friday, April 01, 2005
The lobby has a new pair of mascots
After the untimely demise of Caspian,

(*moment of silence*)

the lobby has been a bit bare and lonely. I considered getting another beta fish, but since I was unsure as to whether the rough lobby-life contributed to his death, I thought perhaps another pet might be better.
Of course, given my pick, I would get a giant turtle or a pair of rabbits that I would let loose to hop and reproduce at will. A really unique work pet.
But there are, of course, rules about that. Nothing that must be walked, spayed or fed on the weekends.
Nothing that causes allergic reactions or makes noise.
Must be small, and self-contained.
Fish worked ok, Caspian was a luv, but I wanted something I could pull out and pet.
So I got hermit crabs.

(*pauses for the inevitable joke about 'VJ got crabs at work'.

Done?

Ok, on with the story.*)

Now I have a pet that only has to be fed weekly, watered and bathed twice weekly, and can be held and played with. Low maintainence, high fun. So far they've been quite a hit with the employees.
So, I present to you (with pictures to follow at a later date)-

Bradly "Blade" Whitman
Raymond "Rack" Ortiz

*giggle* Sorry, a little server insdustry humor there.

Anyhoo, feel free to stop by and play with Blade and Rack or drop a comment to any of us.


1 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

Whitman? Heheh...

Post a Comment

<< Home