Thursday, April 28, 2005
I ordered more random VHS tapes for a buck apiece.
They came in today. I got -

Ghost
George of the Jungle
The Edge
Earth Girls are Easy
Doc Hollywood
Face Off
Happy Gilmore
Groundhogs Day
The Chase
Conspiracy Theory
Crocodile Dundee
Crocodile Dundee II
Dante's Peak
Monty Python's Life of Brian
I Know What You Did Last Summer
Joe's Apartment
Mad Love
Nick of Time
The River Wild
Titanic
To Die For
The X-Files Movie
Amazon Woman of the Moon
Airplane
Airplane II
Around the World in 80 Days
As Good As It Gets
Bad Girls
The Bodyguard
Boulevard

Random movie night, anyone?


2 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

go Nick of Time and then As Good As It Gets. a little Johnny and Nick is good for the soul.
Have you seen/heard of Amazon Women of the Moon?
I haven't seen it, but I've sure heard of it....

Blogger Unknown said...

There are about 3 on your list that I haven't seen but the rest are all worth watching! Bargan!!

Post a Comment

<< Home