Thursday, April 14, 2005
Huh. I just noticed something.
So I work for a company that manufactures high density computer servers. They are sometimes refered to as 'racks'.

Ma' Homie in Marketing had shirts made that said "Nice Rack" across the chest. We all like them and think they are funny. It gets a reaction.
Right, so anyway. Recently he gave me one of the new company t-shirts, and I noted, "Well, no quasi-inapporpriate joke on this one."
But yesterday I noticed something. The shirt says on the front REAL Performance. But the word performance is very small. And the word REAL is very big. And positioned right across my chest. I asume you can picture this in your head, and see where I'm going with this.

I have no doubt that Ma' Homie in Marketing did it on purpose.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home