Friday, April 15, 2005
Assorted notes on the ill-health of my computer
Isho, were you calling me Donnie earlier today? I like that.

So my computer is having some issues with MSN and blogger. The two programs that I NEED like crack. I'm emailing my posts to the lovely and longsuffering 'Rez. But for some reason my computer isn't letting me leave comments on some of your blogs. So just know, I am reading y'all, I just can't tell y'all so.
MSN issue with my computer remains a mystery. I can recieve messages, but half the time it won't let me send anything back. So if I suddenly stop answering, check my MSN name, I usually change it to something to let you know that I'm still there, but muzzled. Or I'll nudge. I love the nudge button.

So all this to say, if I don't respond or comment and you start to think I hate you, just blame my computer. So here are some of the comments I would have left to you. The orginal context is now gone, but maybe it's funnier that way.

"'Rez, the hose thing sounds like great fun."
"Svenny, dear, for all our sakes, EMBRACE your inner swede. Tristan, honey, you too. *wink*"
"Petey, thanks for encouraging people to be nice to receptionists. *kiss on the forehead*"
"Sara, thanks for being my 10,000th visitor. I'm so glad there is proof that it wasn't me, trying to make myself look more popular. Oh, and ask 'Rez about the canadian money."
"Oh, and Nick-baby, any man that takes a college level dance appreciation course is all right in my book."
"Yes, BAD Matthew. Having a blog (and the attendant fan base) is like having a dog. You can't pick us up and drop us whenever you feel like it. We need regular attention or else we pee on your floors. We demand that you re-shape your lives around us."
"Dear Kieran, I snort when I laugh. Do I deserve to live?"
"*taps mike* Is this thing on? Yes? Ok then, JONNY, COME BACK!!!!!"
"Yay, JMsy, go God!"
"Jesster, I would so travel with you."
"Zoe, I've changed my mind. If I fly out to DC, I wanna do more than just hug you. I wanna take a walk with you, and peoplewatch."
"Dufel, I'm really trying not to be happy that your move was postponed. But honestly, I'm thrilled."
"I love it when my hands smell like oranges. Have a grapefruit tomorrow. It's even better."
"Yes, Isho, didn't you hear? "God" is now available in pill form. Side effects may include INSANITY and SUPERIORITY COMPLEX. In related news, God releases a statement to the press, denying any involvement with makers of such idiocy, and vowing to pursue legal action."
"DUDE, BakeTown! I wanna go the freak fest!"
"Lou, I love that story. It makes me happy."
"Ross, I know just how you feel."
"Coco, enjoy the dance."


3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Ok, the really funny part is that Matthew actually has a new puppy. I think he might be able to relate to that comment.

Blogger Isho said...

yeah i did call you donny, but mostly because it was a reference to the big lebowski...

Donny: Are these the Nazis, Walter?
Walter Sobchak: No, Donny, these men are nihilists, there's nothing to be afraid of.

hence my suggestion to change nazis for nihilists

on other news, i think im gonna head to that address and see if this god guy can help me with my ear infection

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog. You have an interesting outlook on events. As i was reading i see you have a guy in your life. My problem is that i can't for the life of me figure out which of these guys is the lucky one? Or is that the point?

Chow!

Post a Comment

<< Home