Tuesday, March 08, 2005
Take 'Rezzie's quiz.
1. You're in a room, and you are surrounded by doors. Which one do you choose and why?
The one in the floor. Requires the least effort and I can always blame my actions on gravity if it turns out to be a bad choice.

2. You suddenly realize that the smelly person beside you is actually not smelly --- it is you. Do you apologize for your misconception? And then what do you about your smellyness? I mean, you're at the movies, and you just thought your date was smelly when in reality it was you.
I buy tons of snacks to cover the smell, and if that doesn't work, everyone will forgive me because they want my popcorn and Raisinettes.

3. Choose: telepathic abilities, psychic abilities, clairvoyant abilities or intuitive abilities. Why?
Intuitive. Sounds the least creepy.

4. How do you eat your ice cream?
I like cones, liking the sides. It's the most interesting way to eat it, plus you really must finish it or wear it, so no guilt for chowing down.

5. You are granted one wish and one wish only. What is it and why?
I would wish to be able to fly. It would get me out of trouble if I needed, it could make me rich and famous if I wanted, and I would be able to travel all I wanted. Plus, dude, I could FLY! How awesome is that?

6. You're driving a schoolbus. How long before you go insane?
*giggle* I have a high tolerance for chaos. I could actually enjoy it for a while.

7. What is your favourite word?
Niblick. It's a street name near my old house. It's fun to say. Try it. Really clack the 'ck' sound at the end.

8. What is your position on broccoli?
I'm allergic. Makes me violently ill. Plus I don't really like the taste.

9. How long does it take you to make a decision, on average? Why?
On average, small ones take about about ten seconds. I do a lot by gut instinct. Really serious decisions take about at day. I talk to JR and Bunny and myself. Then I make my decision and stop all worrying about it.

10. Say you are forced to retire today. What do you do today, before you retire, and where do you go to retire?
Before I retire, I say a fond goodbye to my desk, my stapler, my phone, etc. I play with the intercom for about a half an hour, saying all the funny things I've thought about saying before but managed to restrain myself. I order my last piece of toast from the corner deli. I eat it as I write a confidential letter to my replacement, telling her all the things he/she will want to know. Then one last lap around the building, saying short goodbyes with hugs and bequeathing my desk item to my friends.
After my retirement, I build myself a very open, one room cabin on the beach in Mexico. I would keep a couple horses, and on Sundays a local woman would come and cook me a huge lunch. I would have a couple hamocks, and hundreds of books. The local children would all come to my beach to play, because I would keep a large cooler full of coke on my porch and would read stories aloud (complete with character voices) when asked.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home