Tuesday, March 08, 2005
The Taco Stand Kitty.
So one balmy night in Ensenada Mexico, Jesse, Danny and I were all at our usual taco stand. Admittedly (and stupidly, kidlets, very stupidly) we were more than a smidge drunk. I noticed a cat twining itself around the legs of the barstools we sat on. I fed it bits of my taco. Ok, I was drunk, so of course I was accidently dropping more bits of taco than I was purposely dropping. I decided that I loved this cat, and that the cat loved me. Ok, I was REALLY drunk.
I told my brother, "Shjesseeeee, I wand da cat."
"No, VJ, you can'd have the cat."
"But Jess, I REALLY love the cat."
"No, VJ, the cat lives here with the nice people here."
"Quiero el gato."
"No."
So the next morning rolls around, and by 11 AM, we're all back at the same taco stand. The previous night's events are slowing coming back to me, and then I perk up happily as I remember the cat.
"Oh, Jesse, where's the cat?"
Everyone eating at the taco stand paused midbite.


2 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

I think Hungry Howie's wants to know about that too....

Blogger Isho said...

you crack me up
check out http://www.mcsweeneys.net/
im sure you could publish there

Post a Comment

<< Home