Wednesday, March 16, 2005
So then.......... (last night edition)
.......Coco said, "Oh, these fries are hot!"
So then I blew on the fries in the carton.
So then Coco said, "No, the ones in my mouth!"
So then I blew in her face.
So then she pushed half-chewed fries in my mouth.

So then I said, "I need a large caeser salad and twelve breadsticks."
So then the cashier gal said, "Need any plates and forks?"
So then I said, "Sure."
So then she said, "For how many?"
So then I said, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."
So then she said, "Try me."
So then I said, "I have twenty-six kids here with me at the mall."
So then she said, "Why on earth do you have twenty-six kids with you at a mall?"
So then I said, "What, you think I'm gonna bring twenty-six kids to my HOUSE?"

So then I dropped ice down Ben's shirt and he threatened to puke on me.
So then I said, "Well, that's fair."

So then I said to Coco, "Stop poking Robb with the pinecone. And where did you get a pinecone?"


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home