Monday, March 28, 2005
Part of Jonny's interview of me.
Jonny will someday be posting his interviews of 'Rez and I.
Here is a little teaser.

Chalk or cheese? Cheese. Chalk is just not ok.

Ants in your pants or a holiday romance? Holiday romance, hands down. I had ants in my pants once. I was standing by my car, unaware that I was standing on a red ant hill, until they started biting me all over. I scared my roommate to death, running in the apartment, half naked, continuing to strip my clothes off, screaming, running for the
shower.

Saints or sinners? I'm not sure I know the difference.

Yes or no? Yes. I just like that better.

Black or white? Well, I think of colors in terms of wearing them. I can't stand to wear all black, I have to break it up with red shoes or something. And when you are as clumsy as me, wearing white is a risky idea at best. So I pick green.

Frogs or dogs? Dogs. As much as I hate to admit something so prissy and girly, frogs seems slimey to me. But then we don't really have frogs here. So I've never really seen one close up.

Voices or choices? Choices. I think people have far more choices in life than they realize. There are no rules, only consequences.

Violence or silence? Silence.

Sunday or a sundae? Sunday.

Tangerine Dream or vanilla ice cream? Tangerine Dream.

East or West? Go West, young man, haven't you been told, California's full of women, whiskey and gold? (It's a song.)

Eyes or ears? Ears. You have your eyes closed at all of life's really crutial moments anyway.

Red or dead? Red.

Rain or snow? Much as I like to play and twirl for a while in either, my favorite is warm, life-giving sun.

Old or cold? Old. I can't wait to be old, and I hate cold like cats hate water.

Smoke or fire? Fire.

First or last? Both sound a little lonely to me.

Money or sex? Sex. Because you can share it with someone. And sharing money makes relationships more complicated at best.

McDonald's or Burger King? Burger King. When I lived in Alburquerque, I worked at one across the street, at the register, weekdays, 10AM to 2PM, for the lunch rush. It fit perfectly in my relaxed, recovering life at the time. It required no mental effort and I got to know all the regulars and wear a loose, comfy uniform.

Bush or Blair? Blair is a prettier name.

Fighting or writing? Writing. With a good red pen on thick paper.

Hide or seek? Hiding is lonely. Seeking is a gamble. I'll take seeking any day.

Blind or deaf? Blind. Like I said, you have your eyes closed at all the important moments anyway. When someone kisses you, when you smell the ocean, when you hear tragic news.

Hats or cats? Tough one. I tried to put a top-hat on my cat Maximus once. He ripped it to shredds in miliseconds, then pushed the pieces under the couch. I haven't tried that since.

Rocket science or Olympic triumphs? Tea.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man.. your answers are so much better than mine. I am so boring sometimes.

Hey, so did you feel like it was a buzzer-timed sort of barrage of questions that you had to answer really fast?

Tee hee.

Post a Comment

<< Home