Wednesday, March 30, 2005
Ok, I love my job and I'm NOT complaining.
I just think this is funny.
Today they are having a Board of Director's Meeting. And they meet in the main conference room, which is right next to the lobby. So if they need anything, they poke their heads out and ask me. Anything from faxing something and getting a reply, to looking up a weather forcast for the city one of them will be flying into after the meeting.
Today the CEO comes out and says, "I tried to print some pages off my laptop, but I'm not sure which of the printers in the building it went to. Could you track down those pages?"
I'm not even kidding.
Do you want to know where I FINALLY found the pages?
On another floor.
In another conference room.
A conference room that was being used by the VP to hold a meeting, which I had to interupt by walking in and getting the pages.
Some days I feel like I actually deserve my paycheck.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home