Friday, March 18, 2005
Lobby Drama
So the last two weeks have been interesting.
First there was the hallway that flooded due to a busted pipe. I got head to toe soaked, the fire department came, it was great.
Then there was the morning the phones (actually the phones where only about 75% dead. Meaning some of the incoming lines worked, and most didn't, some of the extentions worked and most didn't, some of the time, but mostly not) AND the computers when dead. All of them.
Then there was the ultimate battle of wills, when the guys in IT, still bitter about their lack of girlfriends, decided to block EVERYTHING on my computer for no good reason, and I threw the mother of all hissy fits (alternating with flattery and cookie bribes) and made them fix it, something that no one as ever been able to do. Gold star for me.
And I had to leave early last Monday, to take JR to the ER for a concussion. Don't worry, he's ok, he's just recuperating at home, from that and a nasty little flu, all at once.
And now I have his flu. It's my own fault. I insisted on kissing him while he was sick. (But he's so cute!)
So now I'm heading home to sleep it off.
Have a nice weekend!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home