Tuesday, March 29, 2005
I won't say I STOLE this from 'Rez,......
..... because I asked nicely first, to borrow it, and I will return it promptly, freshly washed.

Accent: Californian. Holla!

Best feature: A good laugh.

Chore I hate: Taking out the trash.

Dare: When I was three or four, my brother dared me to climb into the roof of our house. When my mother came looking for me at dinner time, she freaked and called the fire department to get me down. I was mad and embarrassed because only sissies needed help like that, and I was sure I would have been able to find a way to get down myself. Eventually. Probably.

Essential make-up: Nothing is essential. I rarely wear makeup. But when I do wear makeup, I start with mascara and lipgloss. Those are the most subtle.

Favorite perfume: The other day I ate a grapefruit at my desk, then put on B&BW Night Blooming Jasmine lotion. My hands smelled like a combination of both and it was lovely.

Gold or Silver: Copper

Hometown: El Cajon, CA

Interesting fact: Once, while I lived in Minnesota, on a first date, we came back to his car after lunch to find a guy stealing his car. At first the thief acted like he was going to put up a fight, but I convinced him he didn't want a piece of me, and eventually he left. My date ran off like a scared little girl. I didn't date him again.

Job title: Receptionist

Kids: Just the ones I work with at my church. I wish some of them were mine.

Living arrangements: The decadent accomodations of the Postage Stamp, my apartment. Which I share with seven pets.

Mom’s Birthplace: Camp Pendleton (military base), CA.

Number of apples eaten in last week: Maybe two? I eat a lot of other fruits.

Overnight hospital stays: Less then a dozen, but not sure exactly.

Phobia: I'm not claustraphobic in the traditional sense, but the idea of being STUCK, unable to move, in a small dark space that I can't get out of......... *shiver*

Question you ask yourself a lot: What options do I have here?

Religious affiliation: Messianic Jew, with is better explained as a Protestant Jew. I got to a Christian church that is mostly unaffiliated, but has some ties to Southern Baptist.

Siblings: My brother Jesse. Twenty months older.

Time I wake up: 5:45 AM. I got for a half-hour walk, then take a shower and pack my breakfast and lunch and am out the door by 6:40 AM.

Unnatural hair color: I've had just about every color you can name, but right now it's a medium brown. My boyfriend just decided to be a redhead. Rather shocking, but I'm getting used to it.

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Brocoli I'm allergic.

Worst habit: Throwing my clothes on the floor when I get undressed.

X-rays: When Maximus got hit by a car, and I brought him home from the pet hospital, they gave me his X-Rays. Not sure why or what use they thought I would have for them. Have you ever seen a cat X-ray? A human skeleton is almost instantly recognizable, but not a cats, really. In the end I just hung them in my windows to freak my neighbors out. I may do that again at Halloween.

Yummy food I make: I make a mean gingerbread. And some killer mashed potatos (I have a secret ingrediant, and no, I'll never tell.)

Zodiac sign: Capricorn, but I don't buy into that at all.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home