Wednesday, March 02, 2005
Did I ever mention how much I love that man?
JR is the best thing to ever happen, not just to me, but EVER.
He holds my hand while driving. He orders me flower bulbs for no particular reason. He just rolls his eyes and shrugs when I name his iPod thingy. He remembers what sort of tea I like and dislike. He'll make out with me for hours on end. He has the cutest ears that ever existed. He hangs pictures on the wall for me and takes out the trash at my apartment. He insists on carrying my bags when we shop. He cooks our dinner more often than not. He once got out of bed at two AM to buy medicine for my upset stomach and drive it over to my apartment. He's patient and loving and I would trust him with my life. He doesn't care anything about my weight as long as I'm healthy. He listens when I talk and cares about my feelings and respects my opinion. And dang it, not that it matters, but he's cute as hell!


1 Comments:

Blogger Krystle said...

I am sooooo jealous. My boyfriend thinks being thoughful is not watching the hockey game while I'm over at his house...

Post a Comment

<< Home