Wednesday, February 02, 2005
The following will either make you jealous or sick to your stomach.
Yesterday I had cramps, and mentioned that to my boyfriend. When I got home from work, he had made me a nest of pillows (including two new ones he bought me) and blankets on my favorite corner of the couch, all ready to crawl into. He had a hot cup of tea ready. And while I took a hot bath, he made me dinner. And when I crawled back into my nest of blankets, he told me to turn on the tv, where he had put in one of my favorite movies, and even fastforwarded it past the previews, right up to the begining of the movie.
I don't deserve this man, but I'm selfish enough to hope he never figures that out.


1 Comments:

Blogger MooCow said...

Wow, I should start taking notes...

Post a Comment

<< Home