Wednesday, February 02, 2005
Another Actual IM Conversation
This morning on the radio they were discussing the cost of having flowers delivered on Valentines Day. I told JR I would question his sanity if he felt compelled to spend so much. Later this morning he IMed me. Prepared to choke on all the sweetness.

Your Very Own Nerd says:
i got a question for you

Happy Valancy says:
Shoot.

Your Very Own Nerd says:
*bang* why would you (assuming i do this) question my sanity if i got you flowers in the next couple of weeks??

Happy Valancy says:
Because they jack the cost of flowers up insanely around Valentines day.

Your Very Own Nerd says:
your point?

Happy Valancy says:
I'm not so consumed with the gimmies that I would expect you to pay outrageous prices.

Your Very Own Nerd says:
its not the "am expect to", but rather the "i get to do it"..... if it was an "expected" thing, i would hate doing it.... i do it out of want

Happy Valancy says:
Sorry, apparently I forgot how perfect you are.

Happy Valancy says:
My bad.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home