Wednesday, January 19, 2005
This is a quiz stolen shamelessly from Gigi
1) Tell me about your mother.
She's on more presciption mood stabiliers than most locked up psych patients. She's very manipulative, spends shocking amounts of money while shopping, and in November she married a man who thinks he's a prophet of god and lives off his mother's inheritance.

2) Describe 2005 in one word.
Tee-hee.

3) If you were hosting Saturday Night Live, who would you want the musical guest to be?
Robert Downey Jr, or 50 Cent. With me as a backup dancer for either.

4) Tell us about something that's popular right now that you 'just don't get'...
Chingy.

5) When was the last argument you were in?
Actual transcipt -
JR - Wanna watch a movie?
VJ - Sure. A comedy or something?
JR - Monty Python?
VJ - Always a good choice, but watched it two days ago.
JR - Three Amigos?
VJ - Perfect.

6) What is you Mantra?
Being the talkitive soul that I am, I have several.
This too shall pass.
Just breathe.
No. Just............. no.
Judge not lest you be judged.
There are no rules in life, only consequences.
Everything in life is a choice between love and fear.


7) A good nap or a good shit...?
I would NEVER underestimate the value of the latter, but I have to give the edge to a good nap, because then JR could curl up with me. However, neither of these compares to a good bath.

8) Who is your Mentor?
My friend Bunny. She raises five children with intelligence, organization and a great deal of love. She's the most capable woman I've ever known. She brightens her little corner of the world, cooks wonderfully, and treats everyone in a sane and fair way. She can garden, keep a secret, and see the comic strip we live in. She spent her twenties smuggling bibles into communist countries.

9) Who, of all your friends, would you want to get into a physical fight with?
None. I used to spar with some of my guy friends who didn't believe me that I knew what I was doing and thought it would funny to 'teach' me a thing or two, but I kept accidently hurting them. (Seriously, it's called a block, fellows. That's supposed to be the first thing they teach you.) After I broke some facial bones and ruptered a guy's eardrum, I decided not to spar with anyone anymore.

10) Elphaba or Glinda?
Me!

11) Make a sandwich.
Ok. First you take a chicken breast strip and cook it with Thai spice and cilantro.
Then you slice and toast an onion bagel.
Spread cream cheese on the bagel.
Top with dried parsley.
Cut chicken breast strip in half and place side by side on bagel.
Eat.
Offer thanks to the sandwich gods.

12)Do you believe in psychics?
I believe in intuition, and people say that I have an uncanny sense about people, but that's just paying attention to the details and really listening to people. I don't put much stock in psychics.

13) Favorite Ancient Empire.
Mayan.

14) What's a Question you want to see on one of these Quizzes?
"You are now shipwrecked and live in a treehouse. Some paint washes up on the shore. What color to you choose to paint your treehouse?"

15) These are a few of my favorite things...
When my boyfriend starts talking about computer stuff I don't understand at all (so sexy), Dulce's four white whiskers, the amethyst skylight tile with the long story behind it that I found in a salvage shop for $8 and use a as a coaster, the smell of scotch tape, that hour between sunset and complete dark, dandylions that have gone to seed, cool sheets, my pulpit/writing desk, paper lanterns, my boyfriend's shoulders, Devin's laugh, a brand new notebook, my AJN's BBQ chicken and feel of cool ocean waves on hot feet.

16) Quick! Staring contest: you and me.
I would probably break it deliberatly after a minute and a half, and say, "Oh, the funniest thing happen to me yesterday.......... blah, blah, blah." But if you implied that I couldn't win, then you might arouse my latent competative streak, which is very small, concentrated and pops out in very odd situations.

17) What is the most romantic thing you would want someone to say to you?
I don't think I could imagine anything more romantic than the things that have actually been said to me. I have been blessed with some really amazing moments and men in my short life. I think the most romantic thing that ever been said to me was by Jacob*.

18) Who is your Arch Enemy?
Static cling

19) Miss Scarlet, in The Study, with...
I always like the feel of the candlestick. (And no, that is not a euphemism. Except maybe in my subconscious.)

20) Now there's a fetish I could really get into...
Let's go with 'outdoors' and leave it at that.

21) If it happens within our lifetime, would you want to help colonize Mars?
Hell, yeah. I'm fascinated by human nature, what an opportunity to watch it in a situation no one has ever had a chance to study before!

22) Do you kiss hello?
Yeah, I'm a kisser. But like most kissers, I only kiss other kissers. No one wants to give an akward, unappreciated kiss.

23) So, what makes you so special...?
I have double-jointed elbows and I once heard angels sing.

24) Would you rather be eaten by a crocodile or a shark?
Shark. Seems cleaner somehow.

25) Who are you really proud of right now?
Nick. He's back to blogging.

*names changed to protect the shy.



1 Comments:

Blogger luca said...

:)

Thanks

Post a Comment

<< Home