Thursday, January 27, 2005
Since Mike Dufel is already calling Peta, I might as well tell this story.
But first, I want to say
Welcome to the BlogWorld to Mike Dufel!
He's a very good writer and an even better friend.

And he's threatening to call Peta on me for wanting to use hair gel on my cat. Don't worry Mike, I would never do that. Here's why. You know the warning on the side of hairspray cans, "Do not use near open flame"? Maximus gets far to close to lit candles. In fact, he lit himself on fire twice, before I decided to only burn candles on high shelves. I would smell that unmistakable smell of hair burning and look up to see Maximus next to a candle with smoke coming from his butt. He was clueless, looking at me like, "What's that smell?" He has long hair, that smoldered out before it hit his skin, fortunatly, or else this wouldn't be a funny story. Once the bald patches grew in, he was none the worse for his brushes with death and disfigurement. But you can imagine the results if he had flamable hair gel in his fur. So all candles on high shelves, and no mohawks on the cat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home