Thursday, January 27, 2005
Begin this sentence, please.
"......... makes me think of my childhood."

Mine-

Scotch tape makes me think of my childhood.

Avocado and pecan trees make me think of my childhood.

Vivaldi makes me think of my childhood.

Gingerbread makes me think of my childhood.

Christmas ornaments make me think of my childhood.

Country music makes we think of my childhood.

Flip Flops make me think of my childhood.

Libraries make me think of my childhood.

Horses make me think of my childhood.


3 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

French children's books make me think of my childhood.

Sharpened pencils shavings make me think of my childhood.

The smell of the wet grass transition between spring and summer in my old neighborhood makes me think of my childhood.

Spitting out watermelon seeds makes me think of my childhood.

Tire swings and swingsets make me think of my childhood.

Three leaf clovers make me think of my childhood.

Tall, tall grass makes me think of my childhood.

Rocket candies make me think of my childhood.

Ice cream cake makes me think of my childhood.

Paper airplanes make me think of my childhood.

Spandex shorts with neon stripes down the sides make me think of my childhood.

The salty smell of the ocean makes me think of my childhood.

My psychiatrist makes me think of my childhood.

Blogger Isho said...

stuffing my face with chocolate cupcakes and quesadillas watching cartoons all afternoon

Post a Comment

<< Home