Monday, January 31, 2005
Actually Said to Me
Some quick background on this. When my parents moved to San Fransisco, Bunny, a friend of my mother's, bought the house that I grew up in, where she now lives with her children.

I walked up the house the other day, and Trevor, Bunny's oldest son, said, "Sometimes when people buy a house, they are visited by ghosts of the former owners. We get the real thing."

And dear sweet Bunny said, "I find it easier to forgive your mother's behavior when I reflect on the thought that she left me the two nicest things she ever had, her house and her daughter."


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the backstory to this? Have you posted about it? If not, could you?

Bathroom Reading
Bathroom Reading's Blogbathroomreading@gmail.com

Post a Comment

<< Home