Wednesday, December 15, 2004
Last night I saw the rings of Saturn and took a baked potato to bed with me.
Really.
Last night we took the JV kidlets to the mall for a scavenger hunt, aka a night of doing ridiculous things in public. So of course I loved it. We sang Christmas carols very badly, said the pledge of allegiance to poster with a flag and a chevy truck on it, and toilet papered a kid. Surprisingly, we weren't asked to leave. We even sang the Veggie Tales song (yes I know every word) as loud as possible next to a kiosk selling the DVDs. The salesguy loved it.
Then we took them back to the church for ice cream. A father of one of the kids brought in a telescope bigger than me and showed us all the rings on Saturn.
Then I went home and stuck two potatoes in Hector to cook, but then forgot about them. I was turning out the lights to go to bed when I realized that I had potatoes in the microwave and I was hungry. So I took them and an In Touch magazine, snuggled up in bed and ate them plain.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home