Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Last night I dreamed that I was visiting a sheep farm, and the farmer gave me a baby duck and I have never been so happy in a dream because baby ducks are the cutest and most joy producing animals known to man. Really, I know. My mother gave me one when I was a kid and I loved little Priscilla all her life and she would follow me around everywhere I went. I still miss her. And I was sooooo sad to wake up this morning. I want to go back to sleep and play with the ducky's little flipper feet some more. Posted by Hello


4 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Bradshaw said...

I find this picture disturbing.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

You find all my pictures disturbing. Are you one of those native africans(?) that think a camera steals your soul or something?

Blogger Jonathan Bradshaw said...

Usually not, but headless girls holding sinister flourescent ducks are universally unsettling.

Blogger Morgan said...

2 of my college friends got ducklings one Easter. It was funny to watch the four of them waddling down the hall to the (group) bathroom where the tubs were. Thanks for that memory.

Post a Comment

<< Home