Tuesday, November 23, 2004
This is NOT a rant.
I'm not ranting, I said I was done with worrying about my mother and her stupid choices. And I meant it. But I would just like to point out that after cancelling dinner with me, (and promising a long engagement) she went out and married "Prophet Bob". Exactly 13 days after her divorce was final. I was not invited. I was not notified until 19 days later. They are now leaving for, and I quote, "the kingdom of Omaha". They promise to be back by Christmas. When I will be given a chance to meet Prophet Bob. My new daddy. I'm not ranting, I'm not questioning her judgement, I'm just stating facts here. 13 days between marriages. Never met the guy. Doesn't tell me for almost three weeks. I'm just saying.



5 Comments:

Blogger Minoa said...

OMG
::blinks::
Omaha a kingdom? can Fayetteville be a duchy?


heh heh, and I think your beau just proposed.

Blogger Lauren said...

I am going with what Coco said! We should so totally be there! Then we can scare all of the guests also! No, jk...

~Lou

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Now you see why I simply adore that man o' mine. It's stuff like his comment above that is the reason (JR, stop reading this) that I will say 'Yes!'.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

And Coco and Lou, do you think I would run off and not tell you? If I land an amazing guy like JR, I will take out billboards announcing that fact.

Blogger Minoa said...

yay!!!

::applauds::

oh, i posted some rules for my duchy. i encourage you all to start your own kingdom in your blogs. ;)

Post a Comment

<< Home