Monday, November 15, 2004
Not sure who to address this complaint to.....
I was prepared for moving day. I coordinated delivery men, lease signings, sleeping over at Stacey's and taking care of her cats, with moving ALL IN ONE DAY. I was prepared. Then it rained. This is Southern California! That's why we pay so much to live here, so we don't have to take into account that it might rain. That doesn't happen here! If I even own an umbrella, it was packed away in a box from three moves ago, labeled "stuff I might need if the world ends". This is not what we pay for here in Cali. I'm a dissatisfied consumer.


1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Bradshaw said...

I think you should complain to Arnold Schwarzenegger. Surely he has the power to stop it raining. Your reaction about matches what mine would be here in Scotland if the sun came out for more than five minutes. I really don't like sunshine.

Post a Comment

<< Home