Monday, November 29, 2004
Another Actual IM Conversation
valancyjstirling: I should not be allowed to have glitter.
JRyahoo: why? what are you doing now?
valancyjstirling: Well, right this second I am spreading glittery glue onto my keyboard, because it's on my fingers.
JRyahoo: and how did it get there?
valancyjstirling: Because I have glitter.
valancyjstirling: I shouldn't have glitter.
JRyahoo: since when? and what were you doing with the glitter?
valancyjstirling: I don't know why I have glitter at my desk, but I do.
valancyjstirling: And I downloaded a cutout for a 12-sided calender and was decorating it with highlighters and glue.
valancyjstirling: And glitter.
JRyahoo: oh, ok
valancyjstirling: From now on, I'm not allowed to have glitter at work.
JRyahoo: i could have told you that
valancyjstirling: Then why didn't you?!?!


2 Comments:

Blogger Thérèse said...

I saw that 12 sided calendar link on Colleen's site and thought, now there's something you want in your Christmas stocking. You'd never know what it was! Ha ha...

Blogger Isho said...

i had a star drawn on my face next to my eye with an eyeliner for the second weekend in a row... i, in exchange, drew a tear next to the eye, and a weird tatoo on the arm of the girl... will later post a picture of the tatoo im so proud of... i will make a mental note to add glitter for next weekend's drunken body art exchange...

Post a Comment

<< Home