Wednesday, November 24, 2004
Another Actual IM Conversation
Writer's Note - JR does not get sexual inuendo AT ALL. Right over his head. I adore that about him.

JRyahoo: (link deleted as young teens read my site, but link takes you to an offer for a free t-shirt and magazine subscription for ASSets.
JRyahoo: should i get it
valancyjstirling: Absolutely.
valancyjstirling: And where the t-shirt to work, I'm sure no one would be offended by it at all.
JRyahoo: you sure? is it an ok magazine to have?
valancyjstirling: Do you really want it? Are you serious?
JRyahoo: its a free magazine... and i am asking you if it is clean... supposedly there are some not ok pop-ups that come up if you click on the link on that post... so i figured i would have you tell me if its ok or should i just pass
valancyjstirling: Um, honey, it's a magazine about women's butts.
valancyjstirling: I love you so dearly.
JRyahoo: oh ok


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home