Monday, November 22, 2004
AND I knitted a scarf.
Friday night we met up with my old roomie Devin, her sister Kayla (who tried to convince the server that she was Raven Simone from the show That's So Raven), Mike Dufel (why did you cut your beautiful hair!?!? Sure, you're handsomer now, but now I can't wrap a curl around my finger or stretch them out and try to picture how long it would be if we tried to bl0w it straight. Why?!?!?), my brother Jesse and his girlfriend Bethany for dinner at Fuddruckers.
Sat. morning JR and I went back to Ikea for the last of my Postage Stamp's furnishings. I was almost run over DELIBERATLY by a woman who was apparently that desparete for a parking space. JR and I picked up the big shelving unit that I've posted earlier. We got all the way to the curb to load it into the car, when it hit us, there was no way it was going to fit in his mustang. Opps. We had to call Bunny to bring her van. Once again, Bunny saves the day. Bunny should wear some sort of superhero costume, like a cape and bunny ears. Then we got it home and realized that we had only grabbed one box when we should have gotten three, so JR had to drive all the way back to Ikea, while I assembled the barstools and the lights. We spent the rest of the day putting books and stuff on shelves and making sense out of my closet. Then Sunday was church and then we went to KMart for a trash can, kitchen towels and ice cube trays. I got a free knife just for watching a demostration of a set of knives that can apparently cut through a steel hammer head and the wooden cutting board, about other things. I was impressed, but I didn't buy. I don't think I should have that sort of power. Then back to the Postage Stamp for nachos, naps and more organizing. Then Bunny and Jessica (her daughter) came over to inspect the (almost) finished product. As of bedtime last night all that was left is to make a little more sense out of my closet, making all items contained therein space efficient, easily accessible and visually appealing, and to do the same with the items in my writing desk/pulpit. Then it's done. DONE.


1 Comments:

Blogger Lauren said...

JR has a mustang? That is awesome! Heehee, I love those darn cars!

~Crazily in love w/ your bf's car, Lou

Post a Comment

<< Home