Wednesday, October 20, 2004
Happy Birthday, JR!!!!!!
In honor of your 22nd birthday today, I will post 22 reasons why I love you.

For driving with one hand and holding mine with the other hand when we drive somewhere.
The way your hair sticks up in the back when you wake up.
For never once using the phrase, “It was just a fish” or “It was just a crab” when Ra and Jack died.
For never, ever, even once, turning me down when I asked for a back rub or a foot rub.
For touching my face while you kiss me.
For letting me listen to whatever radio station I want to in your car.
For not just listening when I said that I thought diamonds were boring and pearls were better, but going out and buying me a beautiful necklace with a pearl.
The way you play with your puppy, Keno. That dog loves you as much as I do.
For turning a blind eye when I steal your fries.
For tucking me in at night and letting yourself out.
For putting your credit card on the counter at the emergency vets office when Max was hit by a car and saying, “Pay me back when you can.” Thanks to you, I still have my fuzzball.
For loving long, lingering hugs as much as I do.
For the countless times you carried my bags while we shopped.
For telling me anytime I face a crisis, or just a bad day, that we would deal with it together. There is no one I would rather have in my corner.
For owning a bunny. That is the sexiest thing I can imagine.
For calling me in the middle of the day for no reason at all. I love that.
For loving me even though the evidence that I might be out of my mind piles higher every day. J
For knowing that sometimes the best thing to do is say nothing and hug me tight.
For looking that incredibly edible with your shirt off.
For doing half the work whenever we housesit, but refusing any of the money when Stacey pays me.
For making me tea when I’m cranky and menstrual.
For making me realize that the rest of my life might just possibly be an endless adventure with my very best friend in the world.

I love you madly!


1 Comments:

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Yeah, he's as close to perfect as a man can get. Perfect for me. I'm soooooo going to keep him.

Post a Comment

<< Home