Thursday, October 28, 2004
"Blankity blank, you blanking blank!"
Do you ever wonder if the reason God created cats without the ability to speak is because they would have such filthy language? I read somewhere that "once, every thousand years, one cat is allowed to speak". Lets hope it's not Maximus, he would let loose a string of words that would singe your eyebrows, words I'm sure he's been saving up since that time I tried to coax him to wear a top hat or the time I stepped on his paw, tried to jump up off it, and off-kilter, landed on his tail.


2 Comments:

Blogger luca said...

Have you ever seen Vanilla Sky? There's a part where Penelope Cruz says, "I will tell you in another life, when we are both cats."

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

That's my favorite line in the whole movie!

Post a Comment

<< Home