Friday, September 17, 2004
T,TMI
I guess Christy really had a slow day, cause she sent me another one of these. (No worries, girl, it's always good to hear from you)

HAVE YOU EVER:1. Been kissed: Yes (yummmmmmmm)
2. Eaten sushi: Yeah, but if that guy from engineering calls Caspian, the fish on my desk 'sushi' one more time...................
3. Gotten hyper: Uhmmmmm, hi, have we met?
4. Been dumped: I've had one or two guys pull the 'I'll act like a jerk so she'll break up with me' routine, which I suppose is intiating the breakup, but I can't recall being dumped in the traditional sense. Oh, wait, I take that back. Josh Cantor. Freshman year. He was a junior. He told me God was calling him to be single for the rest of his life. I laughed. I hear he got married right out of high school.
5. Eaten an entire pizza by yourself: Just those little personal ones.
6. Been a rebel: Oh yes, and no regrets.
Does someone have something against #7??
8. Gotten in a car accident: None that were my fault. Plenty that weren't my fault.
9. Ever liked someone older: Age is usually the last thing I consider (unless they are like 8 or something)
10. Seen the white house: Yeah, great vacation with Jesse and Josh.
11. Hiked a mountain: On horseback, the greatest thing, on foot, I have to admit I prefer flatter terrain. But I'll do it from time to time.
13 Been in love: Every day of my life from as far back as I can remember.
14. Made home made cookies (from scratch): Yeah, but I can't pretend cookies are my speciality. If pressed to make them I just buy a pack, scratch off the keebler elf and throw them in the oven to burn the edges. Voila, homemade.
15. Cold or hot?: Hot. I hate being cold.
16. lace or satin: Hmmmmm. I think satin. I'm into fabrics that feel good as well as look good. Velvet is the best.
17. New or old: Old.
18. Roses or daisies: That depends, in a bunch or in a chain around your head?
19. Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream: Vanilla
20. Winter or fall: In San Diego, both of those seasons are blended into one 70 degree month where everyone puts up christmas lights.
21. Science or history: Science is really cool, but I love history.
22. Do you like some one right now: Yeppers. I have a massive crush on my boyfriend. (don't tell him, I'd be so embarrassed!)
23. Do you have a secret crush: Gee, what's the point of that? Maybe they like you back. Spit it out, for pete's sake. The worst that can happen is they aren't interested. And if that's the end of the world, you need a bigger world.
GIRLS:
24. What do you like in boys: A brain, I'm totally into smart guys.
25. In shape &muscular or not: Don't care (but it is sooooo sexy when a guy can pick you up).
26. Do you want a guy to ask your dad before he asks you out(or marrys you): I wouldn't trust him with a houseplant, much less my future. He made horrible choices regarding my wellfare as a child, and by the grace of God I survived and if I need a blessing on a relationship, I will go to same source, thankyouverymuch.
27. Do you want your b/f to get you chocolate or jewelry: I don't really like chocolate. JR has better taste in jewelry than I do, so if he sees something that would look good on me, great, I'd love it, but I never really seek out jewelry.
GUYS:
28. What do you like in girls:
29. Athletic or not:
30. Hard to get or easy:
31. Who do you want to kiss right now:
NORMAL QUESTIONS:
32. who is your funniest friend? Well, thats tough. Most of my friends are really, really funny. Even my cat Maximus seems to have a sense of humor.
33. Who do you email the most: Mmmmm. My boyfriend, I quess. Coco, one of my jv-ers. I instant message Jacob, Nickole and JR a lot.

there has got to be something sacred about these missing numbers

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS
37. Had a serious talk: Yeah, Bunny and I had a pretty deep conversation last night.
38. Hugged someone: Wow, I don't think I could go 12 hours without a hug.
39. Got along with your parents: In the last 48 hours, sure. Neither has called.
40. Got along with your siblings: Always. Love Jesse to death.
41. Fought with a friend: Not in the last 48 hours, no. That's extremely rare for me.
42. Been depressed: I've had my days.
RANDOM QUESTIONS
43. Do You Like to Walk in the Rain: Walk, hop, skip, splash.
44. Do You Like to Give hugs: Oh yeah. I started 'Hug Day' at my high school.
45. Ever had that falling dream: Yeah, that one is fun!
46. What turns you on? Just a bit of stubble on a guys chin. Lazy saturdays. Laughter.
47. What turns you off: Manipulation, bad breath.
48. What do you dream about?: I'm usually exploring or running outside. Flying dreams are the best.
49. Who is your favorite cartoon character? Pink Panther.
50. Do your parents ever make you mad: More sad and frustrated.
51. What is your favorite saying?: This too shall pass.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home