Thursday, September 02, 2004
Tests I swiped from Nick's Blog

How evil are you?



My life is rated NC-17.
What is your life rated?


Hmmmmmm, I'm not really sure how both of these can be acurate. I guess I'm the defender of all that is good and true, in a slasher pic. Actually, if you knew my family growing up, that's not to far off.
The questions on the Rating test, well, they ask about things that I have to cop to having done at some point in my life, but in truth, my life now is soooooooo PG. I work, I volunteer with kids at my church, I hang out with my boyfriend. Ok, case in point, I threw a bachlorette party for Christy we had a great time and I had a TON of booze left over. We just sat around and giggled like schoolgirls.
But at times in my life, especially when I was younger, there were definatly some NC-17 scences. Ironically, my life until I was 17 was the most 'NC-17'. I really wish there had been some pimplely usher in a tacky bow tie to say, "I'm sorry, but you are too young to see or live in this crap." But hey, I survived, and now I thrive.
I'm so much happier now.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home