Thursday, September 23, 2004
My boyfriend is the best
So today I had to order pizza for a meeting upstairs (I love how trusting those upper management are, they just hand me their credit cards while I'm sitting at my computer muttering, .........'dubya, dot ebay, slash shoes') and Papa Johns is running a special right now where with the purchase of any large pizza you get some overstocked 80's movie on DVD for free. I was so excited to get 'Drop Dead Fred' (so the greatest movie) but they were sold out. I had to settle for 'Corrina, Corrina'. I confided my disappointment to my boyfriend via MSN Messanger (again, I love how trusting upper managment is as they walk past my desk going, "Look at Sarah, typing away. Must be working hard." In my defense, they don't give me crap to do, except order stuff for them occasionally.) and my lovely boyfriend IM-ed back that he had just ordered it for me. Isn't that the sweetest?


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home