Thursday, September 09, 2004
The fish is blowing bubbles at me again.
So it gets kinda boring here in the lobby, and quite lonely. So, a couple of months ago, I bought Caspian, a aquamarine beta. He is the most emotionally needy fish I have ever owned. If he feels he isn't getting enough attention, he resorts to many devices. Such as blowing bubbles, splashing at the surface, and my favorite, the stare-down. As soon as you lean over, run your finger across the side of the tank or talk to him, he calms right down. He's like this little diva in a tank. But when he yawns, he's the cutest thing you've ever seen.


3 Comments:

Blogger luca said...

I sometimes wish I had your life.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

Thanks. I've worked hard to make it something worth living.

Blogger Valancy Jane said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

<< Home