Thursday, September 09, 2004
Answers to my test.
So, for all of my dear friends who took the time to take my little quiz, here are the answers.

1. What is my real hair color?
Blondish
Red with Highlights
Brown with Highlights
I don't remember
Kinda Green, oddly enough

Correct answer - Brown with highlights, I think. I don't really remember. I was just hoping some of you remembered.

2. "Geneva" is the name of my -
Coffee Maker
Stapler
Car
Stuffed Bear
Favorite Saucepan

Correct answer - Coffee Maker. For the record, my stapler is Jorge, my Car is Gwennie, my bear is Walt, and my favorite saucepan is Belle.

3. Mine and JR's first kiss was -
Mutual, we both leaned in
A complete surprise to me
A complete surprise to him
Something I had to ask him for
Hasn't happen yet

Correct answer - something I had to ask him for. Stop laughing. I was worried he'd never get around to it.

4. Right now I'm in the middle of reading how many books?
One. I'm very single minded
Two, both poetry
Two, one novel, one historical
Sixteen
Three, two poetry, one Robert Fulghum

Correct answer - Three. At the time.

5. Next sumer I intend to go to -
Thailand
Russia
Egypt
Brazil
Italy

Correct answer - Italy. But I intend to go to all of those places in following summers.

6. My toothpaste is
Licorice flavored
Extra Whitening
I don't know, I never look, it might not be toothpast for all I know
I use a twig
Spearmint

Correct answer - Licorice, believe it or not. It's tasty. Stop laughing.

7. "Dude" is the name of my
Cat
Grandmother
Therapist
Roomate
First Novel

Correct answer - Grandmother. It's a long story, but that's her name. For the record, my cat is Maximus, I have no therapist, my roommates are Patty, Martin and Camila, and I haven't written a novel. Yet.

8. Today at lunch I uttered the words -
"....and biggie size it, please."
"Put it on my tab."
"And how long has the pizza been sitting out?"
"Warm Tomato!"
"Leave me alone, I'm on my lunch!"

Correct answer - "Warm Tomato". JR always takes the tomato and the pickle out of his burgers and I love to eat them. But I've actually said all these things on various lunches.

9. Which of the following is not in my hermit crabs dry tank?
A plastic tree
A beta in a pagoda
A sailboat
A castle
An elephant

Correct answer - Sailboat. My hermit crabs have no sailboat. Poor crabs.

10. I would most like to -
Climb Mt Everest
Write a novel
Get my Ph.D
Build a house
Run a marathon

Correct answer - Build a house. I would like to write novel, but that's after the house. I wouldn't mind getting my Ph.D either. Climbing Everest would be fun, I actually didn't really think about it. I wonder if I could.............









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home